Monday 29 October 2012

First Reviews are in for OUT OF DARKNESS

We have had a very exciting first day running the FREE promotion for Out of Darkness... there are still two days to go.  Haven't you go your copy yet?  What are you waiting for? lol...

Anyway, the first reviews are in... and we have three already! That was quick!!!  Thank you... read and enjoy,

Thanks for your support
Vanessa Wester :) xx

4.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Collection of Paranormal Stories October 26, 2012
"I really enjoyed the stories in this collection. The subject matters range from haunted houses with a twist to more conventional monster in the pit, but all are crisply written. I particularly liked the surreal quality of Vanessa Wester & Angela Kelman's stories, & the touching love lost but forever story by Sam Croft. I wish all the authors success."
4.0 out of 5 stars Wished there were more 29 Oct 2012
By CKUAE
"The only thing wrong with this book is, there weren't enough stories!!! Great idea, and I loved how all the stories were completely different showing the varied styles of writing. Definitely something for everyone!
Witches ( tell me Harry is OK !!! ) Ghosts.. Creepy little girl ghost ( poor Eddie ), Grim reaper, a very strange pit ( seriously what was in that thing ) Fog ( never driving in fog ever again ) thank goodness for Terrorised at the end which made me laugh :)
Definitely not to be read before bed...

Nice one guys.  Will keep an eye open for you up coming new authors in the future.  Great!"

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit of a surprise 29 Oct 2012
By Mr. Frederick Johnson

"I bought this item on Kindle (before it was released as a freebie) on the back of reading "Hybrid" by Vanessa Wester. I have to say that it is a great read and the only disappointment for me is that they were only short stories.
I wanted to find out more about the characters and their backgrounds. They each had their own twists to the "horror" theme running through the book and if this was designed as a show case for the authors then for me it really worked."

No comments:

Post a Comment