Wednesday 1 May 2013

The deadline approaches...

It's that time again... SUBMISSION TIME!

The deadline for the two latest collections is the 17th May.

Now, I will admit that I still have to write mine, and IF (and only IF) I have less than 8 submissions for each collection I might extend the deadline. But, at the moment I would like to continue as explained in the submissions guidelines. 

I am looking for a children and/or an adult story based loosely around the summer theme.

I do have two other authors helping me with the editing process. I will be sorting the dreaded formatting...

Have fun, write a short story and help us raise money for charity (still to be decided, all input & suggestions welcome).

Here is a picture to inspire you...



Best of luck,
Vanessa :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment