Wednesday 18 September 2013

DONATION TO DIABETES UK

I am pleased to announce that James Smith managed to complete the Great North run in just over 2 hours - well done to him!

I therefore donated the proceeds made via the paperback & revamped ebook of "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" to his just giving page which will give the proceeds directly to Diabetes UK.

This amounted to only £9.43, but James had already added an initial sum of £39.57 raised via the first edition of the anthology.

Therefore, proceeds raised to date are £39.57.

Now, I promised to match sales up to the race - so I matched the sum and added a personal donation of £39.57 (subsidised by sales of HYBRID and COMPLICATIONS via Smashwords & Amazon).

Sales depend on marketing and public interest - so if you would like to support a good cause then please check out the anthologies on this site or check out the children's ones on kids4books.

If you are interested in submitting a story for the next collection please read the submissions guidelines and get in touch. I would love to have over 20 stories in the next one - I currently only have 3! I am thinking of supporting a local charity like Foodbank for the next one.

Please spread the word and thanks for reading,

Vanessa Wester

No comments:

Post a Comment